On arrival, we ask you to park in the designated parking areas and report to reception with your pet's belonging,
BUT NOT YOUR PET!
As soon as you reach reception our staff will complete any paperwork then they will call for a handler who will take your pet to get them settled into their kennel system.
Please produce your pets vaccination records and flea & worming treatment history for our reference. We hope that by doing this you can be sure that your dog is entering clean healthy environment and you can be sure that your pet will come home in the same condition.
We will take from you as much information about your pet to ensure they have as comfortable a stay as possible.
We need to be made aware of any needs your pet may have, any medical conditions or medication, whether they have a tendency not to like certain types of people/noises etc
In addition, we will provide your dog with;
- Staff to look after them that like dogs!!! And have a cheerful and relaxed attitude, to make your pet feel at ease.
- Social contact and interaction with staff on a daily basis, who will play with and stimulate them physically and mentally.
- An understanding of each dog and choose carefully where different dogs are placed, according to their needs and temperament.
- Provide round the clock stimulating music for them to relax to.
- Ensure correct ventilation & temperature.
- Encourage you to bring comfort items from home to help your pet feel at ease by a familiar smell of home.
- End of stay wash service available for all bedding.
- A clean environment for them to sleep and exercise in, to minimise any stress.
- Three walks per day, with one of our staff.
- Optional end of stay grooming (At extra cost)
Please Note: If you are bringing your own food it will need to be in a sealed container.
With your help we can make your pets stay with us as comfortable as possible, and hope that you will both choose to use the facilities again and again.